Black Friday is the most highly anticipated shopping event of the year, and Elemis’ weekend discount is one of the best going. The British skincare brand is currently offering 35% off all products! A whopping saving! So I put together my 10 favourite products from their site and shared a few reasons why I love them. Happy shopping. Use code “CYBERGLOW” for 35% off the Elemis website.
*Affiliate links are used on this page. It doesn’t reflect the cost of any products.
- Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm Elemis’ best selling nourishing cleansing balm infused with rose. Complete luxury in your skincare routine. I use it to remove makeup, cleanse skin or as a base for a facial massage.
- Superfood Face Wash Clean and gentle. This face wash has prebiotics in it to feed the good bacteria whilst also leaving the skin squeaky clean.
- Pro-Collagen Day Cream A vitamin-rich day cream that helps firm the skin and reduce fine lines with hydrating nourishment. Elemis’s most premium range.
- Dynamic Resurfacing Cleansing Pads One side is exfoliated and the other is a gentle cleanse. These remove dead skin and clean out pores. Great for any breakouts / stubborn areas of skin needing a clean and a good exfoliation.
- Peptide4 Pillow Plumping Facial Wake up with more hydrated skin. This mask locks in moisture overnight, it plumps the skin for younger-looking complexion upon waking.
- Superfood night cream The best night cream EVER! It’s omega-rich and nourishes the skin with intense nutrition whilst you sleep so you wake up to a healthy glow.
- Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask A cooling gel mask that encourages natural cell renewal without compromising natural pH levels. Targeting fine lines and uneven skin texture.
- Superfood Facial Oil Light but packed full of nourishing goodness, it feeds your skin with 9 antioxidant-rich superfoods to reveal a healthy-looking glow. This oil should be applied before moisturiser and will give your skin all the goodness it needs.
- Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask A cool eye mask with extra hydration for the delicate eye area. De-puffs whilst also giving a boost of hydration.
- Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk It’s no secret I love a bath and this bath milk is creamy, gentle and nourishing. It smells divine and is one hell of a luxurious soak.