Well if there’s one thing we can finally look forward to this year it’s Christmas. We all deserve a good treat, as do our loved ones. I’ve put together a few different gift guides this year separated into home, for her, for him and wellness. I’ve started out with the Home guide because right now I am interiors obsessed and gladly would welcome any of the gifts on this list. Hope it’s helpful.
*AD // Some of the links below are affiliate, not affecting the price of the product.
- West Elm Petrified Wood Coasters £40.00 These gorgeous petrified wood Coasters look beautiful on any surface. Polished to reveal naturally occurring patterns and opaque colouring.
- The Wild Glow Winter Candles £26.00 Everyone’s favourite Edinburgh based vegan and eco friendly candle business are back with new winter scents. All six of them are DIVINE! I am biased because it is my mum and sister’s business and I have seen the work and testing they’ve put into their candle scent testing for the past 18 months but these are quite possibly the nicest smelling candles ever and you absolutely want their scents to fill your home this Christmas.
- Juniqe Prada Print £44.95 (use PARR25 for 25% off) A simple and modern rustic print for any home. Available at Juniqe Artshop in multiple sizes and framing options. Use code PARR25 for 25% off all prints and frames. Valid until December 31.
- AARKE Carbonator £101 This slim, stylish and modern instant sparkling water maker is a brilliant gift for your gadget loving friend or family member. Looks chic in the kitchen and is way better for the environment than store bought sparkling water. The £100 price point is almost half price this Black Friday so don’t hang about this offer will soon disappear.
- West Elm Marble Cookbook Holder £39 Simply stunning marble cookbook stand perfect for iPads or books to be placed on.
- Kitchenaid £399 A classic multipurpose kitchen gadget for the keen chef and baker. The pebble kitchenaid is iconic, elegant and timeless.
- Aesop Hand Soap £21 The Australian luxury skincare brand’s hand soap includes elements of various essential oils, including mandarin and cedar, to act as an antiseptic, along with rosemary and lavender to provide a zesty fragrance. Acting as the perfect aesthetic on your kitchen counters or bathroom sinks. Currently on offer at Space NK.
- West Elm Cotton Cloud Jersey Bedding £21.70-£111.70 A Fair Trade certified product. This organic cotton, super soft bedding is classic and cosy. It’s robust and can be washed on high heat but still super soft bedding.
- Our Place Pan £85 The most popular do it all pan of the year. This non stick, multi functional pan is as highly functioning as it is aesthetically pleasing. Currently £35 off on their Black Friday and christmas promo.
- Bijou Breville Compact Espresso Machine £124 Currently £75 off, this chic and compact espresso maker fits snugly on the countertop. It’s easy to use, can fill two cups at a time and is under £200 for a fully functioning coffee machine with a steamer.
- Aromatherapy Associates Waterless Diffuser £120 Absolutely worth the luxurious upgrade. This waterless diffuser runs zero risk of any mould growing in the device. Very easy to use with no mess as the whole bottle of essential oil is inserted in the device. Any brand of oil can be used with it too.